Monday, July 12, 2004

This is a tough lesson for me. I should blog my paranoid thoughts here because it seems more & more they become reality and news with this damn administation. I am, afterall, the queen of TinFoilism.

See the balloon about postponing or cancelling the November elections that the Bushies are trying out on us this week.

I have been saying this verbally, but not in writing, since March or since about the time of the Spanish election, anyway. Once the polls start showing Kerry solidly in the lead, of course, they have to find another way to steal the election.

Maybe its time to look at ex-patriating before its too late.

We have fought them on two other fronts, somewhat successfully. The felon list in Florida was rejected. And they have faced a lot of opposition about the paperless electronic voting.

No comments: